Hello, and welcome to my new linky, which will be hosted by myself and my lovely co-host Clare, at Mumsy Midwife. Us Midwife bloggers have to stick together you know – and what better way to do that then to team up for our own linky. It’s a parenting link up, you can link up any aspect of parenting, from a picture, an existing post, or a short post about what you’ve been up to this week. This week William and I have been reviewing a new mobile game app called Cooking Fever, where you manage your own restaurant empire, and I’m going to be offering an awesome giveaway with the review, you won’t want to miss it!
I’ve also launched my new business venture, Kids Bee Happy Sand art as an independent consultant, I had a stand at our school fair at the weekend, it went down well and some lovely art was made – I loved the technicolour fox! If you’d like to try your hand at it, let me know. My daughter performed her dance solo at the fair for the first time, I was so proud.
I launched my monthly agony aunt/ advice series on sex and relationships, in partnership with Adored.co.uk, the first topic being The first ‘time’ after giving birth, which I’m linking up today. I’m not a formal expert, but I like to think I have experience and relevant expertise.
Some of you know my little boy broke his leg 2 weeks ago, he seems to be getting around just fine and it doesn’t seem to be a problem for him, he’s now walking like a pirate with a peg leg and the cast is filthy! I’ve got another giveaway coming soon for some Jamberry nail goodies, I’m loving wearing the nail wraps and selling them, people are genuinely interested and it’s going well. Let me know if you’d like any information on working together on it – you get to have gorgeous nails and get paid, it’s a pretty good side gig.
So, here are the rules for the Linky, we’d love to see you every week and make it a regular feature.
- Most importantly, please add the badge below to your posts so we know you’ve linked up.
- The linky is meant to share any aspect of parenting that has made an impact on you this last week, could be a beautiful photo or a small post about what you’ve been up to. You can decide, we love all your contributions.
- You must comment on the hosts posts on Midwife and Life and Mumsy Midwife.
- It will run from Wednesday 9am until Sunday 9pm. One post per person each week.
- Either Jenny from Midwife and Life or Clare from Mumsy Midwife will comment on your contribution.
- If you include our twitter handles (@mumsymidwife and @midwifeandlife) we will RT your tweets that include #stickyfingers.
- Comment on as many other posts and share the love. We would recommend at least 2 other posts as a minimum, but feel free to comment on more if you like.
- If your entry is a picture feel free to add #stickyfingers to your Instagram posts and link to Clare and Jenny, we will re-gram a few of our favourites each week.
- Please enjoy taking part as much as we enjoy looking at your posts. We love all our linky friends, so make sure you follow us on social media to keep in touch! (we’re both on Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest as well!) check out our accounts in our sidebar over there ———>