Ora Kitchen Towel Review
I have been sent a stack of these rather smart looking kitchen towels by Ora. I was intrigued because it promises hands free access – something I need with my family! With a one year old who we lovingly call ‘Daniel the Destroyer,’ who likes to spill drinks, tip things over and generally cause havoc, plus a four year old who likes spinning and a 6 year old who is, well, a typical boy, I need all the help I can get. Throw in me, someone who is regularly bitten by the clumsy bug, I need no further persuasion!
What I like:
- It has twice the number of sheets than a normal kitchen roll
- The sheets are smaller than a traditional rectangular sheet and more ergonomic
- They are super strong and absorbent
- Eco-friendly – less packaging than standard kitchen towels and therefore less mileage needed to distribute
- They feel nice and soft
- There’s no tearing so less waste and no pulling out ten sheets at once!
- Chic design
- You can use them for crafts with the children too, see their Facebook page for inspiration
There’s a technique to grabbing just one at a time, if you grab them by the fold, you get just one, try and grab from the top cone, you may get a few at a time!
Where can I get some?
They are available in over 1500 Tesco stores, find your stockist here.
I like the way they look in my kitchen, very stylish and futuristic, like a rocket waiting to take off. I find them easy to use and I’m impressed in particular with how strong they are, they withstand a good scrub, even on my hob or dried on dirt on the kitchen table! I knocked over a drink the other day and Ora came to the rescue, I learnt that you can wring them out and use again (and again…) as required. I am a fan of anything that helps us look after the environment and so less waste is a win in my book.
They now also have a shorter stack which is only £1 and is equivalent to one ‘normal’ roll of kitchen towel. Perfect!
Disclosure: I was given the stack of kitchen towels for free in return for my open and honest review.
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Free, friendly and supportive non-judgemental Facebook group for pregnancy and parenting. You will also be subscribed to our newsletter.