It is with some nerves and trepidation I write this, because it means really putting myself out there, but it’s time. I’ve been wanting to publish my e-course for a few months now, and I set myself the goal of January to get it launched. There always seems to be something else to do and other deadlines to work towards but I am now at the point fired up by new year’s goals and the fresh start the new year gives you so here it is! I am pre-launching Blogging Secrets to you, my loyal audience. Of course if blogging’s not your thing skim on by, but if you have one or ever thought of starting one, read on.
What’s a pre-launch?
Well it means the course is not yet published but you can be first on the list when it comes out, and you get it at the pre-launch price for trusting in me that it’s going to change your life and be so awesome (of course). It’s on offer until 31st January at the pre-launch price of £45 which is a whopping £54 off the full price. There will be a short early bird window when it will be available for £59 but after that it goes to the full price of £99. It’s almost finished now, I’m just putting the finishing touches on it and making sure it’s the best it can be.
Who’s it for?
I’ve been blogging for 3 years now and when I first started I wish I’d had someone on hand to help teach me the basics, plus let me in on the secrets that seem to shroud the blogosphere. How do some people always get their work shared? How can I review products and get sponsored posts? How the heck do I find the time to blog when I have a family, a dog, a husband and possibly a job? Can I really make a living blogging?
I would really like to be that person for you. Share my knowledge all in one place, and really help you supercharge your blog into the business you want it to be. Whether that’s making extra money or a full time income, there really are no limits.
In the course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about starting a blog, from the right name, branding and design to choosing a niche and the best technical set up
- How to keep producing killer content that people want to read and share
- Productivity and time saving hacks to keep momentum
- Secrets to running a high volume giveaway
- Affiliate marketing secrets
- Social media secrets and hacks – how to be in all places at once whilst still having a life
- Designing graphics and products
- Working with brands and how to pitch
- Different ways to make money blogging
- Where to find paid blogging and writing work
- Building an email list and how to monetise it
- Growing your DA and why it’s important
- The importance of community
- Networking secrets
- Tools I use with step by step
If you enrol in the course you also get these EPIC bonuses!
- my eBook Pinterest Magic for FREE (normally £9.99), which really delves into how to use Pinterest to get traffic again and again to your blog, plus make money directly from Pinterest.
- An editorial calendar with all the awareness days, weeks, months, special days, silly days and more to help plan your blog and social media content (worth £3)
- A swipe file full of email templates: pitching to brands, pitching for paid work, what to say to SEOs asking for links, pitch for giveaway prizes, joining group boards on Pinterest, guest posting, replying to press releases, competition prize winner template.
- Media kit and rate card templates
- Pinterest group board list
- Blog schedule you can edit
The course is a mixture of text articles, video and downloads. Click here to take advantage of the lowest price it will EVER BE (truth, not a gimmick)
The big announcement
I am also going to split my blog into two going forwards. I love writing about blogging, but I also want this site to remain focused on pregnancy and parenting, so I have a new website Parent Blogging Secrets which I’d love it if you headed over and took a look. Any feedback welcome, I won’t be offended, if it’s not working or the content isn’t right I want to know. It’s a site for you, for all parent bloggers whether you’re brand new on your blogging journey or if you’re established and cynical, ha!
It goes hand in hand with the wonderful blogging community and friends I’ve built up over the years and in my Facebook group Parent Blogs plus the desire I have to serve them better with a dedicated website. So on Midwife and Life I will continue to publish about 2-3 times a week on parenting topics and family lifestyle, plus running my parenting Facebook group, and on Parent Blogging Secrets I will post 1-2 times a week on all things blogging and social media. There will be more courses added in time both free and paid, with challenges, giveaways and opportunities. I have a new Twitter account and Facebook Page to follow.
If you’re one of my email subscribers I will be adding you to the Parent Blogging Secrets list, so if you’re not interested in the content, just unsubscribe when you get the email, I want it to be for people interested in blogging so I won’t lose sleep if you unsubscribe, but it’s impossible to know who is interested in what (hence why I’m splitting it). You are welcome to stay on both lists of subscribers 🙂
I think that’s it! I’m so excited going forward, it’s given me so much clarity and focused my goals more than ever. Here’s to the future *virtual glass clinking.*
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see our disclosure policy