Could I be pregnant?
When you’re trying to conceive you watch out for every little sign and subtle nuance that could mean you’re pregnant. Too early to test yet but think you might be pregnant? You could get all of these signs or none at all – welcome to pregnancy where everything is normal yet could be abnormal!
It’s all about the boobs!
- Bigger Breasts
- Sore, tender breasts
- Nipples get darker and more prominent
- Don’t touch! Increased sensitivity
- Nausea and Vomiting (not just in the morning!)
- Loose bowels
- Excess wind!
- Weight gain (some lose weight initially with all the vomiting..)
- Excess saliva
- Feeling bloated
- Going off certain foods
Aches and Pains
- Low abdominal ache/period type pains
- Moles and freckles get darker/bigger
- Skin breakout
- Improvement in skin problems
- Sensitive skin
Sleep (or lack of)
Weird and (not so) wonderful
- Stuffy nose without having a cold
- Restless legs
- Increased sense of smell (dog like – seriously!)
In the downstairs region
- Needing to pee more often (especially at night)
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Swollen labia
Last but not least – the obvious!
- Missed/ late period
- A positive pregnancy test!
What signs and symptoms did you have when you were pregnant or found out? Did you know before you tested from how you were feeling? I’d love to hear from you x[affilinet_performance_ad size=728×90]
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Free, friendly and supportive non-judgemental Facebook group for pregnancy and parenting. You will also be subscribed to our newsletter.